Lisa Karen Patient
DipION (Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition)
Your Unique Selling Points
- Lisa can motivate and support you to make positive changes to your diet
- Lisa worked in business for 20 years, and understands the stress that this can cause.
- Lisa is a regular writer in nutrition magazines and runs courses at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Metabolic disorders, such as underactive thyroid and diabetes.
- Stress management
- Cardiovascular health
- Relationship between nutrition and oral health
Responsibilities in the Practice
Continuous Personal Development
- Member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- Member of CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Your Personal Interest